Jacob’s 50 Best Vegas Tips 2019: https://gum.co/50tips
Hoover Dam Classic Tour: https://goo.gl/J3fqSj
Hoover Dam Express: https://goo.gl/sBGnhd
Hoover Dam VIP Tour: https://goo.gl/H1tLN3
West Rim and Hoover Dam Combo Tour: https://goo.gl/6WH8Nk
Top 10 Tips:
1. Go to view points before you get to the dam
2. Visit the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge
3. There is a mandatory security check point on the road before entering the dam area
4. Park on the Arizona side of the state line to park for free!
5. No dogs (or pets in general) are allowed on the dam, bridge or trails (service dogs exempt)
6. Hoover Dam can be a very budget friendly activity
7. If you have the budget, I suggest doing the full one hour dam tour
8. Forgot food? It’s ok. There are (limited) food options available on site
9. Go on a weekday, and not in the summer time
10. Read the dam history signs that are all around to learn more about the project.
Today we are at the Hoover Dam in Boulder City, on the Nevada and Arizona state line. This is a fun thing to do when on vacation in Las Vegas. How far is Hoover Dam from Las Vegas by car? It’s about a 45 minute drive from the strip to Hoover Dam. It’s a great place to go solo, with your friends, or bring the kids along so the whole family can enjoy! Today I’m giving you my top 10 tips to have the best experience possible at Hoover Dam!
Let’s do business together! What a great way to reach a solid responsive audience of people who love Las Vegas.
You can sponsor a video, get a shout out, or sponsor the whole channel. Send all inquiries to email@example.com
Join me and others on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jacobslifeinvegas
How To Reach Me:
Book 1 on 1 Consulting: https://clarity.fm/jacoborth
-Jacob’s 50 Best Vegas Tips 2019: https://gum.co/50tips
-Get Fit For Your Las Vegas Vacation!
-Moving to Las Vegas Beginner’s Guide
-Making Money in Las Vegas with Uber & Lyft
Before You Go to Vegas
For all business inquires contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8020 S. Rainbow Blvd. #100-228
Las Vegas, NV 89139
Thanks for watching!
This video is not to be reproduced without prior authorization. The original YouTube video may be distributed & embedded, if required.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!